Chia seeds arean edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures.
8 times more Omega-3 than salmon, 15 times more magnesium than broccoli, 5 times more calcium than milk, 3 times more iron than spinach, 3 times more antioxidants than blueberries, has more protein than oats, barley, wheat.
Certified Organic by OKO-Garantie Germany.
Benefits of Chia Seeds
1. The omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds can help reduce inflammation, enhance cognitive performance, and reduce high cholesterol. The essential fatty acids contents also help build skin, nails, and hair.
2. Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals, aging, and cancer help to maintain your youth.
3. Chia seeds help in weight management, stabilize blood sugar and reduce junk food cravings by eliminating the peaks and valleys of blood sugar, which helps to get a more consistent energy level and reduce cravings.
4. Soluble fiber in chia seeds help lowering cholesterol and to regulate bowel function while its high protein help loses weight and build muscle.
5. Calcium magnesium and phosphorus in chia seeds help to build strong bones and for energy metabolism. Chia seeds also contain trace minerals boron, which speeds up calcium absorption and thus helps build stronger bones.
Usage of Chia seeds
1. Sprinkle in any drinks
2. Add into salad dressing
3. Sprinkle on biscuit, cake, muffins, and bread
4. Grinds seeds and add in soymilk to make "porridge"