Keep the whole house deodorized and disinfected against viruses and bacteria with the patented, FDA-registered power of Dr. Clo. Dr. Clo is registered as a Class 1 safe medical device/disinfectant that helps protect your home, family and pets. Put one in every room of the house; even use one in your office or workplace. It extends for a radius of 16 feet and lasts up to 50 days and there are no batteries or electricity required.
1. Patented technology; FDA registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant. 2. Strong airborne sanitization. 3. 99.9% sterilization; helps prevent viruses. 4. Breaks down toxic inorganic matter. 5. Anti-viral properties shield against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Ingredients: Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.
Precautions for Use: 1. Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose. 2. Store away from direct sunlight. 3. Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest. 4. Keep away from fire and flammable materials. 5. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.