“Sejadi Membership” (hereafter called the SERVICE) refers to the member-exclusive service provided by Moocentric Sdn Bhd (Sejadi) and its affiliated companies (hereafter called the COMPANY) for Sejadi Membership. This AGREEMENT is made and agreed to between YOU and the COMPANY.
- YOU confirm that YOU have full knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT upon purchase of the Sejadi Membership and upon registration. YOUR successful registration for and use of the SERVICE constitutes YOUR consent to be bound by this AGREEMENT.
- YOU agree that the COMPANY reserves the right to amend this AGREEMENT at any time, in the COMPANY’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the COMPANY's website without prior and separate notice. YOUR continued use of the SERVICE after amendment to the AGREEMENT is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised AGREEMENT. If YOU do not agree to any such amendment(s), YOUR sole recourse shall be to cease using the SERVICE.
1. There are 3 categories of Sejadi Membership
- Bronze Membership
- Silver Membership
- Gold Membership
2. Member service: SERVICE offered by the COMPANY includes:-
3. The SERVICE may be rendered unavailable for causes beyond the COMPANY’s reasonable control. The COMPANY shall not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of unavailability of the SERVICE.
4. YOU agree that, for business operation and security reasons, the COMPANY reserves the right to suspend or limit certain SERVICE function or offer new service features to it. Upon these changes, YOUR continued use of the SERVICE will be deemed as acceptance of this AGREEMENT and the revised AGREEMENT.
5. The COMPANY reserves the right to change or update SERVICE Term & Condition and SERVICE offer to Sejadi members without notice.
6. Registration of SERVICE
YOU agree that:
- YOU shall provide information as required to register for the SERVICE and ensure the information submitted is accurate, current and complete. If, on reasonable grounds, the information is suspected to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the COMPANY reserves the right to suspend or terminate, in part or in full, the SERVICE for YOU. Any direct or indirect expense incurred for reasons aforementioned shall be borne by YOU instead of the COMPANY.
- In the event of non-performance of the SERVICE or mistakes involved as a result of YOUR failure to update YOUR personal information, YOU shall bear the full consequence and the COMPANY will not be liable for any responsibility.
- On grounds including without limitation to violation of the provisions and spirit of this AGREEMENT, the COMPANY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, stop, or terminate the SERVICE, in full or in part, for YOU and remove YOUR data subsequently.
- Should there be any abnormality or suspected illegal conducts involved in the transaction with YOUR account, the COMPANY reserves the right to suspend or terminate YOUR SERVICE account and deny YOU the SERVICE in full or in part.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to terminate the SERVICE without prior notice when deemed necessary. It may suspend, deny access to or delete the account and all related information and files, freezing or cancelling the SERVICE to you.
9. System Halt or Failure
The COMPANY shall not be liable for any loss or damage in the event of system halt or non-performance of the SERVICE as a result of the following causes:
- Servers are down for maintenance with relevant notice posted on the Sejadi website by the COMPANY;
- Data communication fails as a result of telecommunication equipment failure;
- The COMPANY’s system fails due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flooding, electrical power failure, war, acts of terrorism, and other force majeure incidents.
- Service is interrupted or delayed for reasons such as hacker attacks, technical adjustment or system breakdown on the part of telecommunication providers, website upgrades, technical difficulties with banking systems, etc.
- The COMPANY is responsible only for obligations expressly stated in this AGREEMENT.
- The SERVICE user data is offered by the user on voluntary basis. The COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness of any information provided in connection with the SERVICE. YOU shall take full responsibility for YOUR own judgment.
- YOU must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content downloaded or acquired through the SERVICE. YOU shall take full responsibility for any damage or loss of data on YOUR computer system caused by YOUR decision to download the information.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by YOU from the COMPANY or its staff, or through the service shall create any warranty on the SERVICE not expressly stated by the COMPANY.
- To the extent permitted by law, the COMPANY shall in no event be liable for any indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages associated with or arising from this AGREEMENT, whether in breach of this AGREEMENT (including breach of warranty), tort or of whatever causes, even if the COMPANY has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The COMPANY disclaims any responsibility for the aforementioned damages notwithstanding any claim that a sole or exclusive remedy provided in this AGREEMENT may or does fail of its essential purpose.
- All intellectual property rights (including without limitation to trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret, etc.) of the Sejadi website and its content (including without limitation to the texts, photos, documents, information, reference, website framework, website graphics and webpage design) are owned by the COMPANY or its affiliated companies as permitted by law.
- None of the programming information or content of the Sejadi website may be used, revised, copied, transmitted, altered, disseminated, distributed or publicized without prior written consent from the COMPANY or its affiliated companies.
- YOU are obliged to respect intellectual property rights, the breach of which may render YOU liable for damages incurred.