Sometimes eating bread frequently could make us feel bloated. How about swapping the bread with mashed vegetable patties? Nutritious and super easy to prepare. Let's get started!
- A meat patty (Tips: You can use the food processor to turn your meat cuts into a patty form).
- Salt & Pepper
- Boiled or steamed the vegetables until soft.
- Once the vegetables have softened, put the vegetables into a bowl. Add two teaspoons of butter and sprinkles some salt and pepper. Mash the vegetables and shape the mash vegetables into a shape of a bun or just be creative!
- Pan-seared the patty for 5 to 8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your patty) and add in some salt.
- Start plating your burger!