Every Doraemon's fan is to try a dessert with red bean filling between two slices of sweet fluffly pancakes known as Dorayaki. Here is a simple recipe that you can make it at home. Let's start cooking!
Prep time: 15 mins l Cooking Time: 10 mins l Serving size: 8
- 4 large eggs
- 120gm castor sugar
- 15gm honey
- 3gm salt
- 160gm all purpose flour
- 5gm baking powder
- 1.25gm baking soda
- 15gm water
- 160gm Japanese Red Bean Paste
- Combine egg, sugar, and honey then whisk until combined. Sieve flour and baking powder then combine eggs mixture.
- Cool down the batter in the chiller for 15 minutes. After cooled, mix slightly and add water.
- Wipe pan with oil (non-stick) and remove excess oil.
- Add 30gm of batter on medium-low heat. Flip as the batter starts to bubble, after 30 second then remove from heat.
- Repeat until batter finish.
- Put 20gm of Japanese Red Bean Paste in between Dorayaki and ready to be served warm or cold.
Enjoy this Dorayaki as an on-the-go treat or as a lunchtime dessert. Get your Japanese Red Bean Paste at our website.