The classic Portugese Egg Tart that everyone loves to have with hot tea is so easy and quick to make with only TWO ingredients needed! Do you want to know what's the secret ingredients to make this recipe? Let's begin baking!
1. Rich Portugese Egg Tart Shell Dough
2. Rich Portugese Egg Tart Topping
1. Place the egg tart shell dough on the baking tray.
2. Slowly pour the egg tart topping 80% filled in the tart dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 160 degree and bake it for 15-20 minutes until it golden brown.
4. Take out from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5. Serve it with hot tea and enjoy!
Get this combo at www.sejadi.com to create this delicious Portugese Egg Tart!