It is everyone’s dream to taste the stuffed with crispy duck breast and vegetables into the tortilla wrap paired with BBQ sauce. Fret not, this recipe is quick and easy to cook that takes up only FIVE ingredients needed. Let’s start cooking, shall we?
- Ready cooked Black pepper Duck breast
- Kawan Tortilla Wrap
- American Garden BBQ Sauce
- Take the duck out of the packaging.
- Microwave it at medium heat (450W) for 6 minutes or until hot.
- Take the duck out and rest it for before slice up.
- Heat the tortilla wrap on a low heat until it’s golden brown.
- Put some vegetables of your choice and the slice up duck.
- Drizzle some BBQ sauce and wrap it in the way you like.
There you go, black pepper duck breast tortilla wrap is DONE! It is the perfect meal to dig in while watching Netflix.
Do you wonder where to grab all the ingredients? Head over to www.sejadi.com to create one!