Do you know that duck is lean meat? It helps encourage good cellular metabolism and contains higher amounts of iron which is good for your body.
Sejadi provides a ready to cook smoked duck breast that will make your life easier. It only up to 6 minutes to get the taste of smokiness, tenderness, and juiciness of the meat.
Cooking time: 6 minutes l Serving: 1
- A pack of ready-cooked Smoked Duck Breast
- Take the duck out of the packaging.
- Score the duck skin with a sharp knife and make sure not to cut into the flesh.
- Microwave at medium heat (450W) for 6 minutes or until hot.
- Rest the duck skin-side up for 10 minutes.
- Slice the duck 1/2 inches pieces.
- Serve it with your choice of mains (rice, pasta, etc) or eat it on its own.
Head over to www.sejadi.com to purchase. Good luck!