Are you planning to have a romantic dinner with your partner? How about treating your partner with a high-end steak? Meltique beef is known for its juiciness and tenderness of the meat when it is cooked. Let’s get started with cooking!
Cooking time: 15 minutes l Serving: 1
- 200g Meltique Beef
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- Season the steak with salt, black pepper, and garlic.
- Get a skillet, add butter on medium heat.
- Add steak in a SMOKING HOT skillet.
- Sear about 2-3 minutes each side, depending on the thickness and preferred doneness.
- Flip and sear the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Take the steak off the stove.
- Rest the steak for 5-10 minutes and cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Sprinkle some parsley and serve it with your choice mains.
- Enjoy and devour the tender and juicy steak.
Serve it with your choice of mains (mashed potato, roasted broccoli, etc.) There you go, your restaurant-looking-meal is ready to be served. Purchase now at www.sejadi.com and share your steak on Instagram by tagging us @mysejadi. Good luck!