This straightforward and mouth-watering Salmon recipe will definitely make you want to go and grab a bunch of Salmon straight away! Not only it is perfectly seasoned, but you will also get to experience the balanced flavors of tangy and zesty from the Tatua Creme Fraiche. Wait a minute! Did I just say Creme Fraiche? You betcha! Honestly, Creme Fraiche will make your food even tastier and creamier. So what's not to love?
Plus, this recipe is perfect for those who are always in a rush as it only needs a few simple ingredients and 30 minutes of your time! What are you waiting for then? Let's head to the kitchen, shall we?
Cooking time: 30 minutes l Serving: 4
For this recipe, what you will be needing are:
250g Tatua Creme Fraiche
1 tbs lemon zest
1 tbs chopped dill
4 portions of salmon fillet
3 slices of bread
1 clove garlic, chopped
A small bunch of chopped herbs (dill, rosemary, parsley, etc)
1/4 cup pine nuts
1/2 tsp celery salt
2 tbs olive oil
1. Mix together the creme fraiche, lemon zest, and chopped dill.
2. Arrange the salmon on a lined baking tray.
3. In the food processor, combine the cornbread.
4. Add the garlic, herbs, pine nuts, and celery salt-pulse until fine crumbs.
5. Add the oil slowly with the motor running until crumbs and moist.
6. Spread a generous layer of creme fraiche mixture over the salmon.
7. Top with the pine nut crumbs. Bake at 180 C for 10-12 minutes.
8. Serve with summer greens and lemon wedges.
Are you wondering where to get the Tatua Creme Fraiche and a premium Salmon? Head over to www.sejadi.com for purchases. Good luck!