The authentic Japanese dessert, Daifuku is a small mochi filled with sweet red bean paste. Nothing beats the texture of fresh, sweet, and chewy Japanese rice dough mochi added with sweet and juicy strawberry. This recipe shows how you can make this delicious snack at home.
Prep Time: 45mins l Cooking Time: 20mins l Serving Size: 8 pcs
- 140gm Glutinous Rice Flour
- 30gm Corn Starch
- 50gm Castor Sugar
- 1gm Salt
- 175ml Liquid Milk
- 35gm Unsalted Butter
- 360gm Japanese Red Bean Paste
- 8pcs Strawberry
- Combine all the Daifuku Skin ingredients except Unsalted Butter.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix cooked Daifuku skin with unsalted butter.
- Mix and knead until becoming mochi dough.
- Wrap 45gm Japanese Red Bean Paste with 1 piece of Strawberry and 45gm of Daifuku skin.
- Keep chill before serving.
Indulge yourself with this beautiful and delicious Japanese delicacy! Get the Japanese Red Bean Paste on our website.