This year’s Halloween festivities may look a little different. Instead of ringing doorbells for candy, kids will likely receive their treats from a Halloween candy chute. And rather than hoping from party to party, people will be limited to one backyard bash with their quaranteam. But regardless of how you celebrate during the pandemic, you’re going to want some festive Halloween party foods!
So here’s an idea on how to create a Halloween dish that looks spooky
- 450g ground beef
- 28g of taco seasoning mix
- Taco shells
- ¾ cup of salsa
- ¾ cup of sour cream
- 1 tomato, sliced into small cubes
- 1 small head of lettuce, sliced into small confetti squares
- 56g of large black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix meat and seasoning mix.
- Shape half of the mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls; place in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brown the remaining seasoned ground beef and add salsa.
- Fill each taco shell with a thin layer of ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Position 2 meatballs inside the taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to each. Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.”
- Spread the cheese out along to the top for stringy hair.
There you go Spooky Eyeball Tacos is ready to dig in! Enjoy the tacos with your family while marathoning the scary movies!!
Stay safe and Happy Halloween!