Nowadays, corndog is on TREND where people are crazy about the TARIK from the CHEESE! No one can deny the crispy and perfectly fried tempt of a corndog. Fortunately, corndogs are actually super easy to make on your own. Let’s begin cooking!
- 60gm all-purpose flour
- 20gm rice flour
- 1gm baking powder
- 2gm salt
- 160gm water
- 3 pcs Cheese Sausages
- 6 pcs Nobiiru Cheese Tarik
- White Breadcrumbs
- For the batter, add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix it until well-combined.
- Then, add in the water and stir the mixture until no lumps.
- Next, sift the batter using a strainer to remove lumps from the mixture.
- Cut cheese sausages into half and set aside.
- Insert one cheese sausages into a wooden stick, follow with Nobiiru Cheese Tarik.
- Continue until you have six pieces of sausages cheese sticks
- Dip the sausage cheese sticks in the batter and coat it well using white bread crumbs.
- Heat up oil for frying at 180 degrees and fry it for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
There you go! Your CHEESY CORNDOG IS READY TO TARIKKK! Purchase Cheese Tarik from Nobiiru at www.sejadi.com to create this recipe!