One of the easiest dessert recipes you can make for 20 minutes only. If you are craving something refreshing and sweet, you definitely should try these amazing Kawan Puff Pastry with Mixed Berries!
- Kawan Puff Pastry
- Lemon juice
- Whipped Cream
- Icing sugar
- Cut strawberries in half and place the berries into a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the berries.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of sugar over and mix evenly.
- Take the thawed puff pastry out and place it on a flat surface.
- Using a sharp knife, skim a 2cm border around the edge. Be careful not to slice all the way through.
- Place each square into an oven-safe pan.
- Apply egg wash on the outer edges of the square and sprinkle sugar lightly over.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown at 190 degrees.
- While the squares bake, whisk whipping cream and icing sugar together until it reached soft peaks consistency.
- Press gently in the middle to form a well.
- Fill each well with a generous dollop of whipped cream, followed by the fresh berries mixture.
- Finish off with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
Despite its simplicity, it has a ton of flavor and texture! The buttery flakes, while the berries provide the creaminess are a delicious combo. Get Kawan Puff Pastry on our website, www.sejadi.com.