Who doesn't love creamy and cheesy pasta? Am I right? Well, if you agree with me, you're so cheesy-going. Let's make this easy chicken fettuccine!
Prep: 2 mins l Cook: 12 mins l Serves: 4
Features: Dairyworks Parmesan Grated
300g dried fettuccine
1 Tbsp butter
250g portobello mushrooms, sliced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
300g smoked chicken breast, diced
1 red capsicum, finely diced
1 tsp chicken stock powder
200g lite cream cheese
1 cup Dairyworks Parmesan grated
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add fettuccine and cook for 10 minutes (stirring occasionally), until al dente.
2. While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large frying pan on medium. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in chicken and capsicum and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Scoop out half a cup of pasta water and dissolve chicken stock in it. Add to the frying pan, then stir in cream cheese until you have a smooth sauce. Stir in 3/4 cup Dairyworks Parmesan and simmer for 2 minutes. Season to taste with plenty of cracked pepper.
4. Reserve half a cup of pasta water, then drain fettuccine and add to the frying pan with a little of the pasta water. Toss gently until ingredients are mixed in and the sauce has coated the pasta. Add more pasta water if needed.
5. Divide fettuccine between warmed serving bowls and top with remaining Dairyworks Parmesan.
Purchase now the Dairyworks Grated Parmesan to achieve this delish meal at www.sejadi.com. Good luck!